Stuart Hyde has completed a full career within the Police service in the UK with Exemplary Service and national recognition of the prestigious Queens Police Medal and an Honorary Doctorate for commitment to Cybercrime prevention and detection.
Director of Stuart Hyde Associates and UK Digital Leader he is a commentator on a range of technical and cyber issues including Digital Forensic, Cybercrime and Social Media. He has a unique understanding of national strategic and operational tactical understanding to help create effective improvements and solutions. A very experienced senior law enforcement leader who has managed a wide range of policing arenas. A leader who operates outside the box and is comfortable in Commercial as well as Public Sector environments. Bringing creativity and a strong track record of working with Industry and other partners. He has built solutions that are embedded in collaboration and world class delivery. Nationally and internationally connected in enforcement and commercial cybercrime environments, has led national policing issues including Fraud, Child Abuse, Student Crime, Electoral Crime and Wildlife Crime. He has commanded highly sensitive and complex investigations and operationally managed the aftermath of high risk incidents that attracted national and international attention.
Stuart delivers many services including:
• Providing consultancy services to UKs leading Digital Forensic provider as Director of Solutions
• Presentations at various conferences including Police and Private sector on Cyber Crime, Social Media and cyber Security
• Training delivery in the Middle East with various agencies
• Member Europol Internet Security Board
• Vice President of Society for the Policing of Cyberspace
• Vice President High Tech Crime Consortium
• Cabinet Office managed Cyber Training Associate with Cybx
• Security cleared by Home Office and MOD