1. To elucidate an issue that is becoming ever more important as global economies become intertwined.
2. To learn more of the key concepts and frameworks from all disciplines regarding wide range of contemporary
issues in business, management & economics
3. To encourage intellectual engagement in a supportive learning environment, one that emphasizes mutual respect
and constructive criticism.
4. To meet, mingle and network with professionals and colleagues from all over the world.
5. To expand opportunities for sharing knowledge between developed economies and emerging & developing
6. To encourage cultural exchange and develop amity among countries
7. To focus on entrepreneurship and the challenges and opportunities that exist.