Condition of acceptance
1. Papers will only be published in English.
2. Each manuscript must be accompanied by a statement that it has not been submitted for publication
elsewhere in English.
3. Previous presentation at a conference, or publication in another language, should be disclosed.
4. All papers are refereed, and the Conference Chair (s) reserves the right to refuse any manuscript, whether
on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
5. CILN only accepts and publishes articles for which authors have agreed to release under the terms of
the Creative Commons Attribution Licence (CCAL) version “CC BY 3.0”. Please note that authors retain
ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors allow anyone to download, reuse, and reprint,
modify, distribute, and/or copy articles in the conference proceedings, so long as the original authors
are source are cited. No permission is required from the authors or the publishers.
6. CILN shall furnish authors of accepted papers which will be included in the conference proceedings with
proof for the correction of printing errors. The proof shall be returned within 14 days of receiving the
suggested corrections. CILN shall not be held responsible for errors which are the result of
7. CILN is committed to publish all full text articles online for immediate open access to readers and there is
no charge to download articles for their own scholarly use. Abstracts will be included in the proceedings
in the printed version only.