1. To elucidate an issue that is becoming ever more important as global economies become intertwined.
2. To learn more of the key concepts and frameworks from all disciplines regarding a wide range of
contemporary issues in business, management, entrepreneurship and cyber security.
3. To consider the pedagogy/andragogy for teaching and lecturing in an era of globalisation and
4. To meet, mingle and network with professionals and colleagues from all over the world.
5. To focus on entrepreneurship and the challenges and opportunities that exist.
6. To encourage cultural exchange and develop amity among countries