Who should attend?
1. Faculty members or leaders who wish to develop or enhance programmes of study into business,
management & cyber Security.
2. Academics and policy makers seeking to gain a broader insight into the issue of international trade.
3. Academics wishing to elucidate their own academic papers and benefit from subsequent discussions
into issued raised.
4. Faculty members who wish to forge fresh contacts in their field of study.
5. Higher education executives, administrators, managers, and staff.
6. Higher education faculty members from all disciplines.
7. Instructional technologists, course designers, and faculty developers.
8. Corporate leaders.
9. Officials of donor agencies.
10. Non-Governmental Organisations Representatives.
11. Scientists, Engineers, IT Professionals & Environmentalists both from corporate and academic fields