All conference payments are pre-paid and is due in full at the time of registration. Without receiving the payment registration will not be confirmed.
Payment & Cancellation
All attendance fee must be prepaid and must be received in pound sterling. All conference cancellation and request for refund should be made in writing to email@example.com or by post. Cancellation and refund request over the phone will not be accepted. The following refund policy will be applied on cancellation on any of our conferences:
- Should there be insufficient numbers for a particular conference the Centre reserves the right to cancel the said conference and will refund any monies paid in full
- Centre for Innovative leadership Navigation (CILN) is not responsible for any loss or damage if the conference is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances which is not our control, natural disaster such as flood, earth quake, severe weather conditions, industrial strike, war, political unrest, act of God or any other emergency. In this case no refund will be applied.
- If a participant is unable to join a conference and is not is position to arrange substitution or transfer the fees to next year conference then the following refund policy will be applied.
- Full refund less administrative costs: If written notice is given 8 or more weeks before the first day of the conference all registration fees paid will be refunded less an administrative cost of £100.
- 50% refunds: If 6 weeks’ notice is given before the first day of the conference, 50% of the fees will be refunded.
- No refunds: if less than 5 weeks’ notice is given.
- All international telegraphic transfer fees will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- All refund will be made via bank transfer to the payee`s nominated account and all bank charges will be deducted from the refund account.